Capital Staffing Solutions is growing and we are looking to fill our internal VP Of Operations position. Drive a culture of excellence while managing recruiter teams, customer service, and day to day operations. Collaborate with C-Suite Executives, and senior leadership to create and execute on the organization’s strategies and overall vision. Engage and empower the recruiter team(s) to execute strategies to grow and expand the business and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains management-level staff in Recruitment department
- Recruiter, interviews, hires, and trains recruiter staff – in collaboration with VP Business Development and Recruitment Manager
- Overseas team building for recruiter department
- Oversees and manages recruiter KPIs and metrics – ensure aligned with sales targets per quarter/annum
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations if recruitment department(s)
- Handles discipline and termination of Recruiter employees in accordance with company policy.
Drive Team Performance
- Assist in building out the Onsite program – across Canada & USA – alongside senior leadership and C-suite executive(s)
- Assist in hiring, training, and managing recruitment team(s) across USA
- Restructuring, training, and managing new recruitment teams added through business acquisitions
- Bring a creative approach to leading, managing and growing a highly successful business
- Provide leadership and direction by engaging and inspiring a team of talented people across Canada
- Provide outstanding leadership by creating a vision, gaining buy-in and supporting the team through to execution
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources and materials.
- Set clear targets and plans for Recruitment team, Customer Service, pipelines and Growth; hold teams accountable by driving performance management with local leadership
- Use reports and dashboards to make actionable business recommendations to managers and executive leadership
- Proactively mediate and resolve any recruitment team challenges, client concerns or escalations that require additional leadership support
- Develop and execute daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly strategies to hit targets and drive profitability
- Drive and increase margin
- Provide hands-on senior leadership and drive accountability through performance feedback.
- Pursue and manage corporate strategies and targeted initiatives including loyalty programs
- Deliverer education on key tools to new hires, existing employees, and management, recruiters, sales and non-sales.
- Ensure Personnel needs within the department are met through:
- Identifying recruitment and training needs
- Developing and providing required training
- Performing discipline, and termination of employees in accordance with policy.
Reinforce Operational Standards
- Develop and reinforce high operational standards by coaching and reinforcing targets
- Create a continuous improvement culture by actively collecting feedback, testing strategies, and improving sales and candidate flow
- Utilize reports and dashboards to provide feedback to management on strategic direction, as well as execute process management changes
- Keep executive & senior leadership team(s) informed through a regular cadence of emails and calls
- Help control expenses, including staffing, supplies, systems & services
- Drive process excellence to eliminate inefficiencies, reduce costs, and enhance employee, candidate and client satisfaction while ensuring safety-first protocols are top priority
- Work closely with business leaders to assess financial performance and ensure alignment with overall financial strategies
Strategic Business Planning
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, operations, and service to develop a Nationwide strategy – Canada & USA
- Develop awareness of market and partner with local communities, businesses, and customers to create opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with business partners to execute strategy for marketing initiatives, collection results, and expansion plans
- Lead conversations to provide consistent feedback to teams on recruitment revenue(s) pipeline and processes
- Provided weekly cadence and executive reviews for informed decision making and change management to leadership and transparency to the organization
- Develop daily and weekly reporting to highlight key metrics across multiple organizations to have accessible real time data.
- Deliver training for new and existing employees, managed agenda, coordinating events and speakers
- Design, develop and implement New Hire/Onboarding Program for North America
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by management to meet business needs
- Senior sales leader with over 10 years of experience
- Managed all aspects of the sales and recruitment process’
- Up to 5 years of Recruiting experience
- Up to 12 years as a successful people leader
- Experience from all over the world including, Australia, south-east Asia and the Americas,
- A proven track record as a global award winner, in the capacity of both an individual contributor and a sales manager.
- Able to travel frequently
Apply Online Today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types: